Tuesday, August 9, 2011

New Frog

 I was very surprised the other day when I was preparing the trash to go out, I found a fat little bright green frog about two inches long living on our balcony. I yelled, "Come here everybody, look at the frog I found." My wife just said, "I know. I told you about it." I hadn't heard or remembered that. Anyway, he(or she) is so cute. This is a picture of him under the air conditioner fan on the balcony. But, I felt a little disappointed in myself after the tiny frogs I was raising died, but this big one was living by itself. I should have taken the lid off and let them live free. We have a lot of vegetables and plants growing on the balcony, so he's been living in that little jungle. I consider it good luck and hope he stays around during this hot summer.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

I love your blog! Keep it coming! My husband and I lived in Japan briefly before our son was born and we're itching to go back. I love getting to read about the culture as well as about life with kids in Japan. It's fun living vicariously through your family. Thanks!

Jason said...

Thanks Sharon. I'm glad to hear it. Japan isa great place to live or visit. Please come again and become a follower of this blog.

Rice Recipes said...

Grreat blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...