Friday, August 26, 2011

Mystery Pigeon house

There is a house nearby that I can see from my balcony which perplexes me. Every day, I see a whole flock of pigeons resting on top, particularly in the morning and around 3 o 4 o,clock p.m. The whole flock will fly around in circles near my apartment, but always centered on that house, where they periodically land. Even more perplexing, is that in the smaller building next to the house, I can see pigeons inside the screen of the window. Every time I see it, it makes me think of the people on rooftops in New York who raise and train flocks of pigeons. I actually walked around to the front of the house when the pigeons where there, but I didn't see anyone outside or on the balcony directing them. I'm of half a mind to just march up to the front door and ask the owner about it. I'll let you know if I learn anything further. Life in Japan is always interesting.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...